
Task 1
Listening experience...In the first time, I listen to the topic that I choose that is BLOG…I can’t understand what they are trying to say. Oh God..i cant take a important point also..huhu. I repeat the audio again…in the second time, I can understand a litter bit about the topics..i try to listen it again and again. about 3 times. and in the end I can pick up the point. After that I read the topic and find out new vocabulary.
Listening experience...In the first time, I listen to the topic that I choose that is BLOG…I can’t understand what they are trying to say. Oh God..i cant take a important point also..huhu. I repeat the audio again…in the second time, I can understand a litter bit about the topics..i try to listen it again and again. about 3 times. and in the end I can pick up the point. After that I read the topic and find out new vocabulary.
No comments:
Post a Comment